Labor Day Weekend

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
S Maddox

Labor Day Weekend

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanted 2 start out by sayin hope everyone has a great labor day weekend!!! Good luck 2 all who r racing and hope everyone has a safe weekend. Also wanted 2 say good luck 2 a few of our Greer racers-Got Dylan Stott makin his way down 2 Darlington tryin 2 hang on and win Top Dragster Division 9 and also good luck 2 the Lizzard-he will b drivin the stocker this weekend at Darlington. Also got me and silent Joel loaded and ready 4 Montgomery, AL and goin with us will b MR. John Mosley and Everett Short. See if we cant show up and bow up on them Alabama boys. Well good luck 2 all and will see yall back at Greer next weekend.

Hopin that Double Barrell is firin on all cylinders this weekend!!!

Double Barrell Maddox
Double Barrell Maddox

dragrcr1

Re: Labor Day Weekend

Post by dragrcr1 »

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!!! to every one on their racing weekend.
Dragrcr1

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well just wanted 2 give a big shout out 2 my boy Dylan "The Younggun" Stott 4 showin up and bowin up at Darlington over the weekend! Went down there and done what he had 2 do 2 bring back the division 9 top dragster championship. Congrats 2 dylan and the hole stott team. Good job representin!!! Also want 2 say congrats 2 Mike White 4 pickin up the win in Top Sportsman on Sunday.

As far as montgomery goes wasnt 2 good of a weekend 4 the Maddox team. Double Barrell messed motor up 1st pass down the racetrack on the weekend. Ended up drivin slick kips car on the weekend but wasnt 2 successful and Silent Joel was a lil off as well not havin a very good weekend. I do want 2 give a shout out 2 00-Everett Short 4 gettin down 2 4 cars on friday. He was on a mission and the car was very good 2 say the least. Also give a shout out to the Ga boy Jeremy Hancock-he got runner up in a 32 car shootout and was still hangin in there when we left on Monday.

Double Barrell is down but not out!!!!!

Double Barrell Maddox
Double Barrell Maddox

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Also want 2 give a shout out 2 my bro Kevin "Rabbit" Brannon on pickin up the W at Union saturday nite. Glad 2 see him gettin back 2 his winnin ways.

Double Barrell Maddox
Double Barrell Maddox

Kev1

Post by Kev1 »

Hey, Lets all keep Charlie Crouch in our prayers. He had a stroke early in the week, while driving to atlanta. From what i understand he was involved in a wreck also. He is (was) in room 314 a the the village hospital on highway 14. Dont know anything else yet, going to see him after work.

Kevin Lister

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Charlie we will be praying for you. Get well soon,bud!!

The Maddox Gang

Sticks..hoping Kevin will tell Charlie we are thinking about him