Foot Feeding

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
lcrawford

Foot Feeding

Post by lcrawford »

Just wondering the rules on the foot brake class. I run at carolina and ws and we can run a trans brake and a 2-step just no delay box. What is the rule at greer?

BigDave

Re: Foot Feeding

Post by BigDave »

I'm pretty sure you can't do either of those at Greer. IHRA Division 2 allows those, Greer is Div. 9.

lcrawford

Post by lcrawford »

That's ok. I just think if the summit winner has 2 run cars like that in Virginia then the track and IHRA should make it the same across the board. Just my 2cents worth

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Just my opinion, but if you want to run a brake there is a class for that but if they let you run a brake in all classes then there is no class for a true footbrake car. I personally do not have a problem running against cars with brakes and shifters. Just another opinion :D
JCNorris

ShaneArrowood

Post by ShaneArrowood »

JCNorris wrote:Just my opinion, but if you want to run a brake there is a class for that but if they let you run a brake in all classes then there is no class for a true footbrake car.
You are exactly right, I never understood why div 2 did this and allow motorcycles to run with cars! :shock:

Awood..... thinking Jay probally don't mind running cars with brakes and shifters..... he wins anyway! :D
MOPAR OR NO CAR