Saturday March 6th, 2010 aftermath

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
admin
Site Admin

Saturday March 6th, 2010 aftermath

Post by admin »

Micheal Davis sent me these pics to post. Apparently the track is a bit slick for the faster cars, huh? Does anyone else have some heartbreaking pics like these? If so, post them below.
I'm sure the track will cure after it gets a bit more rubber on it and it gets warmer. Until then, be very careful out there guys!
That'll buff out.
That'll buff out.
A good coat of wax will fix that.
A good coat of wax will fix that.
That could be more of a problem.
That could be more of a problem.
I don't think it's supposed to bend that way.
I don't think it's supposed to bend that way.

Joe McCoy

Re: Saturday March 6th, 2010 aftermath

Post by Joe McCoy »

That doesn't look good at all. Anyone hurt? What happened? Loose on top end I guess?

racemom560

Post by racemom560 »

I'm glad everyone is okay, from yesterday. Mike made the right call last night. The track will come around, it's just going to take some time and patience. Maybe insted of complaining how about turning your cars down and helping Mike out, and putting some rubber down. I know it's asking a lot cause everybody put a lot of money in their cars. But Mike is trying to give us a nice, safe place to race.

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

Well I don't know what to say some could and some couldn't get down the track. My car was leaving unbelievable and was getting all the way down the track. The track was very sticky on down but some cars still couldn't get down??? I was told he was using VP traction compound I have never heard anything good about that stuff on top end. Mike is a good track operator and he will figure out what it takes to make it work for everyone. I know its just going to take time to get it right but lets hang in there.

I'm glad nobody got hurt yesterday!!! Cars can be replace but not lives.
"00 and loosing"

bhotrod25

Post by bhotrod25 »

Has anyone heard how David is today?
Bradley

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

We too are glad everyone is ok. I dont have a fast enough car to know how I would react to the track but I think Mike is trying to get it right. I think he made a good move Saturday by asking the drivers what they wanted. And I think the majority said lets race! So lets continue to give him our support and try to make this work.

Hope to see everyone again next week and try to be safe!!!

JCNorris ... glad my boat aint that fast
JCNorris

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

I liked John Coggins solution after both guys wrecked he looked at me and said. "Fat and slow that's the way I like to go" :lol:
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba