Hats Off

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
JCNorris

Hats Off

Post by JCNorris »

Just want to say the NEW GREER DRAGWAY is GREAT. :D I think for the track to be that good on opening day is just a sign of good things to come.

Thanks to Mike Greer and crew for stepping up and making it happen. 8-)
JCNorris

DFisher

Re: Hats Off

Post by DFisher »

I agree ,Jay I just need to rember to bring me a hard hat. :?
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Ah thats alright Bubba at least you brought the car :lol:
JCNorris

dodgemanbryanb

Post by dodgemanbryanb »

I agree with you Jay,the track was great today! We had a GREAT time at the new GMAX . THANK YOU Mike Greer and Family and all who helped .... :D
Attachments
Bryans Race Car 2-20-2010.JPG

dartman

Post by dartman »

I agree with Jay!
There's nothing like warm sunshine and the smell of burning rubber!!!!
The track was great today! I ran some of the quickest runs today that I've run in a long time at Greer and my tires are my worn out tires from last year. I had the best 60 foot times I've ever had with the combination I've been running the past few years :!: :!: 8-) 8-)
I even ran a 8.06 @ 88mph with the 206lb. camera guy from stoletheshot sitting in my back seat!!!

I didn't make the first pass today but it was fun being there in the last pair with Jay.

Special thanks go out to Mike Greer and the crew that did all the work on the track!
Also last year at this race , the track was so slick that I ran the race in second gear all the way never shifting just to get down without spinnin. WOW!!! What a difference!!!!
Ronnie Forrester

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

I really loved it myself!!!!! When I first looked @ the 594 ET on the time slip I was excited until I saw the the 660 ET :lol:
I liked the new tree also even though I couldn't get a light, but that's just the driver

I heard too much triple .000 somethings Yesterday.... Thinking racing maybe harder this year :(
"00 and loosing"

GR4X85

Post by GR4X85 »

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out this past Saturday for our opening day! That was the best turn out that I remember for a Test and Tune Saturday in a very long time. So many of you came to us Saturday and thanked us and told us how much you like the new track, that really means alot to us. But I feel like you all are the ones that need to be thanked. You support us each week and for that Thank You!!!

Check out this article that was published on IHRA.com. It was published today and I did not even know it until I checked our email just a little while ago and had got an email from a racer in Indiana that had wrote to tell us he had seen pictures on IHRA.com and wanted to tell us how "fantastic" the track looks. He had raced here in 1996 at a WCS race. I thought that was pretty nice of him to take time to write to a track that he hasn't been to in so long.

http://www.ihra.com/article/5783.html

Alisha