Colts vs Saints

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Tapp903

Re: Colts vs Saints

Post by Tapp903 »

ok im gonna be different and take the saints, i think drew brees has just as many weapons as peyton and the saints have a better ground game than the colts and i think the saints defense is more productive than the colts i think darren sharper and will smith are gonna give peyton a long day and reggie bush will show up in the spotlight but i do think it will be a close high scoring affair :D

and for the shootout im taking kyle "rowdy" busch cause he can drive anything with wheels on it and knows how to make his way to victory lane ;)

tapw

Post by tapw »

madden 2010 says saints 35 colts 31 i think it will be 38-31 colts. i think the BRONCOS were hosed by the refs in the regular season or they would be there. kyle orton mvp. mark martin in the shootout. the only thing that held mark back in his racing career was that little blue oval on the front of his car. he is a bad man in that chevy. have you driven a chevy lately. :shock:

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

tapw wrote: have you driven a chevy lately. :shock:
I tried but it would not start :lol: :lol: :lol:
JCNorris

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Looks like i was right :D

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Yes you were correct about the Saints---but who ever picked FART FARTIN for the shootout was INCORRECT----but hey he drives a Chevy,,,,its weird if another car manufacter is kicking but its always cut here on the spoiler ,cut there,always trying to even the cars up,,,,Bill Elliot, they've got more Horse Power,,Then it was Yates,Then Rousch,,,then after Fat Kat Rowdy Busch gets in that Toyota,,then it was the Toyotas have more Horse Power,,,,,And they cut em back to even the cars out...But i have never heard of em slowing them Chevy's down,,,So why wasnt Fart Fartin successfull in the FORD,,,,he never had a chance....Nascar is only a CHEVY person's series to watch,,,,so i aint whinning ,,just facts........I know Dale Junior---everybody's HERO,,,,knows how to drive..........NOT_____________ My favorite driver is ROWDY BUSCH,,,,,,I hate Toyota's,,,but the bottom line is THE best Driver today is ROWDY BUSCH and i pick him to be the Daytona 500 winner...He had it last year but Dale junior, alap down racing with Brian Vickers takes em out.But thats racing.....................And thats the scoop from Fat RAbbit Racing..........................................Go ROWDY>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

My pick for this years Daytona 500 is Lake Speed.....nah j/k........Fat Rabbit I'm a Jr. fan but I'm going with your pick's teammate.......Denny Hamlin will win the 500 and I believe that Carl Edwards will have a good showing.

Sticks....still wandering where Peyton was throwing the ball

Tapp903

Post by Tapp903 »

Oh yes rowdy is winning the 500

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I know we all missed on our picks for the 500, but I believe there two guys who can have a good season based somewhat on yesterdays race. I think if Kasey Kahne and Martin Truex, Jr. can have a car kept under them they are ones to watch for this year.