Early predictions for 2010 season....

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
Sticks

Early predictions for 2010 season....

Post by Sticks »

I know we have done predictions for the Iron Man Race and Turkey Trot races,and I think we all had fun with that. I was thinking on this topic we would predict who would win the points in each class, but I didn't want for it to get out of hand.My idea for this topic is to predict anything you want to from who will win the first race to the fastest E.T. we will see @ G-MAX in the year of 2010.

Sticks...thinking this could be a fun topic..lol!!

JCNorris

Re: Early predictions for 2010 season....

Post by JCNorris »

Whoa! This is a tough one. I think the level of compitition will be the highest in years . No telling who will be with us at the start of the year. I figure their will be a lot of new guys and all the regulars goin for the gold. :x But I will tell you this , I am sure when you enter the gates at GMAX you had better be ready to smack the tree and run the numbers or you will be just a another donator to the purse! :lol: :lol:

JCNorris ... wondering if there will even be enough parkin at GMAX? :o
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Jay i agree this is def a tough one hear!! Gonna make everybody think a lil on this topic-hope that some of the readers will post on this topic 2 see everybodys opinion. Im gonna have 2 do some thinking on my predictions 4 track championship and will post my pics by sometime in the middle of the week. As far as track records i would def say they will be shattered and im looking 2 see some 3sec passes come up on the score board this year and reaching 190-200mph.

Double Barrell gonna think bout the track champions and winner the 1st week out at Gmax---its hard 2 make predictions on this bc like Jay said im sure we will b seein alot of new faces and faces that we havent seen at Greer in many years!!!!

Double Barrell starting 2 agree with Jay that parking may b a problem. Sure hope Greer does go ahead and put in that new road and level of parking bc we are gonna need it!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

Prochargedgoat

Post by Prochargedgoat »

we will be visiting greer this year..havent been in the bracket stuff in a long time

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Prochargedgoat wrote:we will be visiting greer this year..havent been in the bracket stuff in a long time
Looking forward to seeing ya . :D
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Prochargedgoat im pretty sure we have met b4 but still look forward 2 seeing u at the track in 2010!! So whats up with everybody on here does nobody got any predictions!!!! Looks like everybody is just reading and not posting. Im still thinkin on my predictions and will have them by the end of the week!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Come on fatrabbit, tapw, tapp 903, Mosley i know yall are out there lets hear something from u!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

PMosley

Post by PMosley »

My early predictions are as follows i dont have a clue there all good from Jrs to Pro. Man you are asking us to come up with one person in each class tp be our top pick for me its impossable we are talking about greer drivers there all champions ask any team at the bracket finals... ;)

Prochargedgoat

Post by Prochargedgoat »

S Maddox wrote:Prochargedgoat im pretty sure we have met b4 but still look forward 2 seeing u at the track in 2010!! So whats up with everybody on here does nobody got any predictions!!!! Looks like everybody is just reading and not posting. Im still thinkin on my predictions and will have them by the end of the week!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Come on fatrabbit, tapw, tapp 903, Mosley i know yall are out there lets hear something from u!!!

Going to have to say your right, just dont know when the last time out there was........

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

My prediction is that a lot of people will spend a lot of money to get that extra .05 out of their car and they'll be happy that it worked, hehe.
I know one racer in particular that will be spending a lot on his new car. But then, we wouldn't be happy if we weren't always tweaking one thing or the other.

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Yeah I've heard that the admin. is gonna have to update the picture on the front page of this website. I hate that your leaving the ranks of a Nova but that should be a good car for ya!!!

Speaking of Nova's...has Calvin got any paint on that New Nova yet?? It looked good in primer so I can't imagine how good it will look with paint on it..If he hasn't painted it yet I would suggest maybe something in GREEN!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lizzard: slow and steady