Early predictions for 2010 season....

Just shoot the breeze and talk about anything.
BigDave

Re: Early predictions for 2010 season....

Post by BigDave »

I know of another Ford car that has a new bullet but hasn't let the "big dog eat"just yet! :D

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Lizzard i still say lets do a quick 16 and do 8 dragsters and 8 door cars. I do agree that if everyone would show up it could possibly be a all 4 sec field but idk that everyone will show up. And in dragsters it could get stupid fast if everyone that is local would show up. My predictions would go like this in open body u got: this is just some off the top of my head Everette Short, Thomas Bell, Scott Masters, Kevin "KB" Brannon, Micheal "SPUD" White, Paul "My Car Glows in the Dark" Mosley, Dylan "200 MPH" Stott, Jeremy Hancock. If those 8 would show up thats a 4.70 and faster field and there is still others like Scott Duggins, Joe Gary, Stacy Hall, Tim West, David Barr if they would show up. In door cars the ones i could see showing up is Mike "diddy" White, Dale Freeman, Calvin "Voodoo" Snow, Jim Cairnes, Mike Snow, Fred "Small Block" Cambell, Dale "The Bossman" Maddox, "Downtown" Bobby Brown. And like Lizzard said there is others that could make the field even faster if they would show up and race.

Double Barrell thinking it would be cool 2 see the Quick 16 back in action at Greer Dragway in 2011 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

WHOMPWHOMP

Post by WHOMPWHOMP »

Dont stack it on top of CAROLINA,and i'm the first one in the gate, make it at least a $100 entry fee,gotta pay to play......WHOMP OUT!!!!!