Brad "zilla" Hall

Introduce yourself, add pictures or stats.
bradhall23

Brad "zilla" Hall

Post by bradhall23 »

Runs a 98 oldsmobile intrigue at Ware Shoals Dragways, and also at Greer. First race was at Greer Dragway in TCR on July 9th 2005, and first TCR win was on March 3rd 2006. First Footbrake race was at Shady Side Dragway before i got my licences, I race my alero there and won first round. My second race at Shady Side a Month later. I got down to 7 cars, beating Chris Plott, and winning 2nd round by .001. Lost to the A1 Car from Greer by going .007 red in the 4th round. In 2009 I ran my rookie year at Ware Shoals Dragway and finished 10th in points getting into the 4th round 3 times in 8 races. In 2010 I only lost first round 2 times in 8 races , and racked up 3, 3rd rounds or better and no Semi finals, and finished 7th in overall points, 3rd in Footbrake. I ran my 79 AMC Concord at Bracket finals and lost 1st round going .04 to a 06 breaking out. My first win in footbrake came at Greer on April 30th 2011 racing against friend and racer Ronnie Forrestor. Most Memorial win is my first Footbrake win and winning on my birthday this year at Greer in a gamblers race. Id like to thank my dad, mom, my girlfriend, Justin Buchanan, Starlin Medlin, Rafe Gambrell, and anyone else i forgot to mention, thanks for the help. and see you at Ware Shoals or Greer
Attachments
018.JPG

BigDave

Re: Brad "zilla" Hall

Post by BigDave »

Congrats on the win!

bradhall23

Post by bradhall23 »

Thanks bud. It was a great race

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Way to go Brad---That Greer bunch is as tuff as they come. fat rabbit racing Inc.