Chris Bowden - Winner
Hot Rod - R/U

TCR
Samantha Raper - Winner
Huston Birch - R/U

dragrcr1

Re: Greet Dragway - 11/21/09

Post by dragrcr1 »

Congrats goes out to Greers Turkey Trot WINNERS!!!
Tyler (The Kid) Mosley In Pro
Ronnie (Bad to the Bone) Forrester In FootBrake
Dallas(Chicken Man) Calvert In 4 sec class
Chris Bowden In Jr Dragster
Samantha Raper In TCR

Dragrcr1 Thinking oil pressure would be nice

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Congrats to all the winners and runnerups.
:lol: Ronnie, you did your part and well you know I just now woke up from my nap and I am well rested. :lol:
Tyler I sure was lookin for a little stagin battle in the finals :lol: :lol:but it wasnt meant to be ... Good job you just wore out field.

JCNorris............whats next???? :?:
JCNorris

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Fatrabbit and mama rabbit are pretty much done for the year,i just wanted to say that we have enjoyed the season and just comment on some things.I want to give a shout out to Mike Greer for stepping up and updating the track and keeping up with the times.They say it takes money to make money and i think redoing the track is going to be a good investment.2nd i am so glad to see all the young racers like Tyler,Double Barrell,Lil Turtle,CJ ,Dylon ,Joseph Bagwell,Gregg Maddox and the junior dragster girls and boy's.Racing can get a little expensive at times and parents get in there and race hard with their kids, and its just nice to see the youngsters doing positive stuff with all the negative things in the world that they could get into. I just want to give the youngsters a shout out also.If any one is traveling to go visit family for Thanksgiving,are traveling to do some racing we wish yaw a good and safe trip there and back home.The last 2 seasons i have been setting here at the end of the season with a torn up car,, so i feel blessed that its out their setting in my box waiting for another day to race.I will only have to do some maintenance work over the winter.Congradulations to all the finalist this weekend and keep us updated on any of the Farmington,Ware Shoals,Union Race winners if any one can..........Have a great Thanksgiving,Christmas,And New Year to everyone............................Fatrabbit Racing

KHARMA

Post by KHARMA »

Grats to all the weeners and r-ups.

Lil siggestion for the predictors on here.........dont make any, unless your bright enuff to pik one an ride it to the finals.

fat rabbitt. u stink.

dartman

Post by dartman »

JCNorris wrote:Congrats to all the winners and runnerups.
:lol: Ronnie, you did your part and well you know I just now woke up from my nap and I am well rested. :lol:
Tyler I sure was lookin for a little stagin battle in the finals :lol: :lol:but it wasnt meant to be ... Good job you just wore out field.

JCNorris............whats next???? :?:

Thanks Jay for giving some of the rest of us a chance to win another race this year. You've one what about 15 this year? :lol:
Hey I had those really good years and it's a great feeling while your in the groove. Congrats on your back to back championships. That aint easy to do with the level of competition we have at Greer these days. By the way the means a Mopar has won Footbrake track championships the last 5 years in a row!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Hey! Running Pro was cool, couldn't quite pull off the double-up like you. That was truly (Bad To The Bone!!!!)

Ronnie Forrester
Ronnie Forrester

tapw

Post by tapw »

suprise,suprise,suprise a mosley wins another big race.to bad mike doesn't get shirts made with your picture on them. i need at least 2 more shirts with a mosley standing in the winners circle :lol: paul,big money(tyler),brystal all know how to get it done when the big money is on the line.not to leave sandy out, she is the best tire checker out there.congrats to all of the winners and r ups saturday. i hope everybody has a great off season and be ready for the new and improved g max

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Congrats to all the Winner's and R-up's...Money and Season Passes for next year = Can't beat that!! I didn't make any predictions but 2 out of the 4 classes has the person I would have picked to win them. I will take a 50% correct prediction anyday.. :lol: And has already been mentioned those Season Passes will come in handy for the New G-Max ( Home of the 3 time IHRA Division 9 Summit Team FInals Champions ) Hopefully Greer can show Jimmy Johnson that he isn't the only person who can 4-peat!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lizzard: was home at 7:30 Sat. nite

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 everyone from this past weekend. Tyler "The Kid" Mosley showed up and bowed up in The Pro Class and also a big congrats 2 Ronnie Strange glad 2 see him get back 2 his winning ways. Congrats 2 The Chicken Man Dallas Calvert 4 winnin the 4second class. And in the Foot brake class Ronnie "Bad 2 The Bone" Forrester wore em out. Thinkin the Turkey Trot race was a success and glad 2 see someone win them season passes that r actually gonna come use them.

I wanna just say 2 MIke Greer and the hole Greer Dragway Crew thx 4 giving us a place 2 race everywhere and a racetrack that we can all call home.

Double Barrell wanting 2 wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and dont eat 2 much. Hope everyone that is traveling and racing over the Thanksgiving holiday a safe and fun time. Good luck 2 everyone that goes down 2 Ware Shoals and Union. And also 4 those going 2 The Farm or going 2 The Big Money Footbrake race at Piedmont good luck and be safe. Lets bring some of that money home!!! :D :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox