Phil Durham - Runner-up

JR DRAGSTER:
Britt Sinclair - Winner
Wallace Wilson - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

Joe McCoy

Re: Greer Dragway 10/18/14

Post by Joe McCoy »

Glad you are OK Mark, if there is anything I may be able to help you with let me know and I'll try to do it.

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

The race report from the turkey trot goes like this...to start with wanna say we had beautiful weather for racing and the track was working great. Starting with pro class I drove like a chump instead of a champ :cry: :cry: . Starting off bout 4th rnd from what I can remember. Casey Sims back in the demelition vega goes red. Mark Davis was rolling nicely and won rnd 4 but as he went through finish line things went bad and Mark lost control and hit the wall ending his day. The good thing is Mark is ok and doing fine just gonna have to fix a race car. After a break getting things cleaned up slick kip and hank wilhelm done battle and hank wins a double break out. Fatrabbit was rolling along and looking good on the day but come up short to I think Jeff taylor. Onto 5th rnd it saw the finals of the 4 second class where Lee Crawford takes out Paul Mosley on a very tough run. I know Jeff taylor survived 5th rnd and earned him a bye run 6th rnd but can't seem to remember whow the other winner was 5th rnd. 6th rnd Lee turns on the win and Jeff has bye run and in buy back finals John Coggins lays down 7 package to take out the boss man Dale Maddox. So down to 3 cars Lee has earned the bye and trip to finals and John takes out the iron man winner from a few weeks earlier Jeff Taylor. Lee goes on to take out coggins in the finals. Congrats to both guys on winning season passes...in foorbrake don't know alot of the results but I know in semis Chad took the win over I'm thinking Benji Smith but I may be wrong on that and Phil Durham beats Miss Brooke Buchanan...Chad picks up the win just adding to what has been a great year for him already and making it back to back turkey trot wins. Also congrats to Phil on a good showing and winning a season pass as well. In juniors I didnt really keep up with it but congrats to the winner and runner up.
Double Barrell Maddox

mikesmartphotography

Post by mikesmartphotography »

Winner's Circle
Attachments
Britt Sinclair
Britt Sinclair
Wallace Wilson
Wallace Wilson
Chad Dotson
Chad Dotson