JR DRAGSTER:
Lori Davis - Winner
Adam Tapp - Runner-up

TCR:
Houston Burch - Winner

dartman

Re: Greer Dragway 10/24/2009

Post by dartman »

I'm going to mark this day on my calender as Jay-Day!
Ronnie Forrester

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I remember when I was in the 4th grade the teacher asked one little boy who he wanted to be like when he grew up and the boy said Tony Schumacher. The teacher said that was a good choice so she turned and asked this little girl who she wanted to be and the little girl said Hillary Will. The teacher said another good choice so then she came to me and asked me the same question I stood up and said I want to be like JAY NORRIS when I grow up!!.......lol!! Jay you did a good job doubling up cause we have all said before that with the racers that we got what you did is AWESOME!! Congrats to all finalists from this past week,and I want to see everyone with there favorite costume on this week. I am just hoping for everyones sake that FAT RABBIT comes as something other than stripper.....HA!HA!

Sticks....thinking as more days go by he doesn't like the ROCK

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

What can i say besides Jay is a bad dude. Congrats Jay on doublin up this past weekend. Congrats 2 all the other finalists as well. After spending the last 2 weekends at Rockingham i can say that i am glad 2 b able 2 return back home 2 Greer this weekend.

Double Barrell just glad i made it home and the car was still in one piece with the way this weekend went.
Double Barrell Maddox

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Just want to let people know if you are watching the news at 6:00, check channel 7 out.Ryan Howard is getting inteviewed about his junior dragster win at the Darlington Bracket Finals.Mama Rabbit has been sick and is getting better,so Fat Rabbit is getting ready for the trick or treat nationals this weekend at Greer and i'm stepping out on a limb and calling my name to the top of the list as Turkey Trot Champ---if my unit dont break between now and then................ I will have my top 5 list of contender's for the Turkey Trot Race by the weekend.........................See everyone this weekend>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Like the Natra Boy say's WWWWOOOOOOOOOAA!!!!!!!!!! Dont call me COCKY----------Just confident..........................

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

I wanna be a freakin hustler when I grow up Sticks!!LOL Fatrabbit I think that you will be a top contender for the turkey trot race since you have already collected hardware this year and since I am prolly gonna miss it!!!LMAO Congrats to all winners and r-ups

The Goat- "we need Super rod to staging lanes for your 5th and final time run oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh never mind someone just hit the wall and barrel rolled 50 times this is gonna take awhile" Now we need top dragster to staging lanes since Quick rod can't get down the track we will see if ya'll can" " Well folks we are gonna call it a night since the tractors are the only thing that can get down the track" Well now that we are rolling pretty good and are half way through the race we need bob in his jet truck to the staging lanes for the 50 fans we have " For those of you who did not make this past weekend that is how it went pretty much. Oh yeah and one more " well we are on hold again for 5 sprinkles of rain that fell on top end"