Trey Strange - Runner-up

TCR:
Kevin Plemmons - Winner
Jake Henson - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

S Maddox

Re: Greer Dragway 09/12/09

Post by S Maddox »

Just wanna say congrats 2 all the winners and runner ups from 2nite. Wanna give "OO" Jimmy Raper in the double nickel a shout out....that man was on a tear all nite long with several double OO packages. Just 2 name a few he knocked out Paul Mosley, 2 of the Maddox Cars, and Travis Dotson so he had his work cut out 4 him every pass. Also congrats 2 Greg Anderson 4 a good performance just 2 come up a lil short 2 Raper in the Finals!!! In the FB class Vern Smith showed up and bowed up takin out a lot of tough competitors on his way 2 the win-beating Chad "The Lizzard" Dotson, Billy Norris, and then takin out Carl Rice in the finals!!!! In JD u had Ryan Howard pickin up the win over Trey Strange-glad 2 see both these drivers gettin back 2 there winnin ways!!! And last but certainly not least u had Kevin Plemmons take out Jake "The Snake" Henson in the TCR class.

Double Barrell is thinkin that hopefully Greer will have a good crowd next week 4 the 1st annual iron man classic....also thinkin that it would b nice 2 get some of that $$$$$$$!!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Congrats to Daddy Raper on the bow up Sat. nite...like Dbl. Barrell said he was on kill

Congrats to Vern for the Win in FB...his .018 package was more than I could overcome...wished I could have had some of the other runs I heard after my run??? :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lizzard: free ballin...

Jr.683

Post by Jr.683 »

I finally won agian :D :D :D :D