Aaron Plemmons
Dale Westmoreland
Dale Westmoreland
Shannon Roach
Shannon Roach

S Maddox

Re: Greer Dragway 11/05/11

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats to all winners and runner ups. Good to see dale Westmorland pick up the win. Also congrats to aaron Plemmons on picking up the win and the hit man on the runner up. Lastly congrats to Cole Galloway on the junior dragster win.

Just a reminder this Saturday is the turkey trot race so look forward to seeing everyone. Hopefully the weather will be nice and will have a big crowd. Just a suggestion I think with a large crowd and cooler temps maybe do called time runs with one run and dash and get the race started as early as possible.
Double Barrell Maddox

KB457

Post by KB457 »

I like shanes idea one called practice run and dash then go racing!!!!

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Congrats to all the winners and r/u's in each class...I want to especially give a big shout out to DW(not Darrell Waltrip)on his W. It is good to see him do well after the rough time he has had over the past bit off the track. Also big UPS on Shannon Roach's r/up. It is cool to see him,Bill & Mary back at it. Congrats to Aaron on his W & The Hitman picking up the R/U spot. Good to see Cole bowing up in the J/D class & Dalton and BAD BOB on their R/U finish. Coming to the end of the year at "The MAX",who is going to step up & finish the year off with the BIGGEST race(in my opinion)Greer will & has ever put on??...THE TURKEY TROT RACE 2011

23T Altered

Post by 23T Altered »

:D 23T thinken two times and dash by class and lets go racing :?:

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Props out to the peeps that got paid!!!

Mike Greer said I have made more time runs than anyone and it hasn't helped me 1 bit. :o
Let's skip the time runs and go straight for the dash then 1st round, then we'll see who knows their stuff. :mrgreen:

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Congrats to all in the pics! :D Lookin forward to Saturday and for Hotrod..... one more time run might be just what you need!!! ;) So I am with the others ... one time run called per class then dash and LETS RACE!!! 8-)
JCNorris

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Congrats to all the Finalist.... gotta give extra props as well to Dale Westmoreland. Glad to see him make it to the Winner's Circle and seeing some of these racers I've watched growing up still winning races!!!

Dont forget to bring a new un-wrapped Children's toy to be donated to a local Children's Charity for their Toy Drive.

Also dont forget that gates open at 9 am.

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Im with sticks let's take some predictions!! Ima tell u right now the 4 sec class is gone be bad 2 the bone anybody in this class can win at any given day u kno its gonna be packed with dotsons and maddoxs any of them can win at any time but im gonna go with my bro sugar shane in case u haven't notice the last couple of years he always finishes strong and he was rolling last week and came up a lil short but watch out for both them dotson boys and the chicken man and even ole dh he can be hard 2 handle when he's on!!! In pro I like an outsider my buddy jeremy hancock, last time he was here he won and im getting an insider he will be in the lil blue vega which is just nasty!!! In footbrake how can u not go with the 4 time and defending champ he seems 2 win every big race greer has!! But also watch out for allan short and ronnie forrester they are always extremely tough!! Im glad I ain't In footbrake cause they are some tough guys and gals over there!! And Jr dragster I like my buddy Brystal Mosley she's due a big win and I think she will be ready Saturday, also Big A and robbie will be tuff they have battled it out all year and watch out for trey strange too he's a tough lil driver!!! Im looking forward 2 this weekend hope everbody comes out and supports Greer I can't wait!!!
Kb: Let's hear from u sugar shane, lizzard, tapp903, tapw, mosleys and others let's have some fun with this!!!!