Lorie Davis - Runner-up

JR DRAGSTER (SHOOTOUT)
Robby Pettinato - Winner
Trey Strange - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

WHOMPWHOMP

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 06/18/11

Post by WHOMPWHOMP »

DOTSON,u one bad feetbreaker,daammnn announcing let's go racing,i'll go halfers.WHOMPOUT........

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Whomp U know it was those little gadgets I installed this week. Lol
Good job Chad!!!

WHOMPWHOMP

Post by WHOMPWHOMP »

Dang, i forgot about that,but since it seems like it works when u gone install em n your and my car,this losing thing suxs......WHOMPOUT...... ;)

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all the winner and runner-ups from Saturday. A big shout out 2 David Hall on the Pro win over Travis Rollins. Also congrats 2 the Lizzard 4 showing he still has it and Jay Norris 4 showing why he is a champion. (Jay struggled with his car all day and still managed a runner-up) good job jay. Last but not least congrats 2 Trey 4 almost doubling up Saturday winning the main jr race and then turning around and getting runner-up in the shootout race.

Double Barrell still just cant believe how bad i screwed up in the semis :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Also wanna say thanks 2 Hank "Bald Eagle" Guyton 4 helping out with the announcing 4 me and the lizzard.

Glad Greer had a good turn out 4 the 2grand race and hopefully will schedule more races like this for Pro, FB, and Juniors.
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Appreciate the props!! I'm just glad Greer put up the good purse for the Footbrake Class and glad he had a good turnout for the race. Hopefully this could be a regular thing for all the classes!! I'm wanna thank Double Barrell for helping out with the announcing ahead of time to allow me the opportunity to be able to race, but a HUGE THANKS to the Bald Eagle for stepping in when me and Shane was getting into the late rounds!! Couldnt have done it without them!!

I couldnt have even got to the race without the help from HR 2111 for installing the gadgets in the car. A super neat job done and very happy with the work. But then we jumped into the tire replacing business?? Sux being on the side of 85 without anymore spares for a trailer and then the Boss Man at Maddox Race Cars brings me another spare!! (Havent seen the bill for that yet) :o :o So i owe alot of gratitude to all the ones who helped me out!!

Whomp...Dont know what you're talking about?? nothing bad here!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was excited about the entire race and turnout in all the classes Saturday even before the good fortune for myself. Alot of good racing in all the categories and Congrats to the Junior Race and Shootout Race. Big thumbs up to John Coggins, Mike Johnson, Bob Partin and Ken Ellison for stepping up and adding the $$$ to the Junior Shootout as well.

Lizzard: heard but not seen...atleast for a little while!! :lol: :lol:

BigDave

Post by BigDave »

Chad , the FB guys probably want to give you a raise so you'll stay behind the mic instead of picking their pockets when the big moneys on the line. :cry: LOL

Congrats to you and all the winners!