Post by dragrcr1 »

PRO:
Hank"Bald Eagle"Guyton - Winner
Tonya Murray - Runner-Up

FOOTBRAKE:
Mike Johnson - Winner
Kevin Jackson - Runner-Up

JR. DRAGSTER:
Devon Boyce, Jr. - Picks up his first win!!
Dalton Putman - Runner-UP

TCR:
Katie Pace - Winner
Houston Burch - Runner-Up
Dragrcr1

FATRABBIT

Re: G-MAX 05/28/11

Post by FATRABBIT »

Congratulations to the winner and runner-ups.But a big shout out to Mike Johnson,,He starting to look like a weekly regular in the winner's circle over at Greer.Way to go....Fat Rabbit Inc.

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all the winners and runner-ups from Saturday at Greer. Also wanna give a shout out 2 the Greer boys 4 taking all the money at Shadyside yesterday. Ronnie Dotson beat Everette Short in the finals of Pro and my bro Chad "Lizzard" Dotson made it 3 in a row at Shadyside over Jay Norris. Good job guys!!!

On our weekend at The Rock we all had a really good time and made some rounds but never got into the good money. On Saturday Dylan "Hired Gun" Stott :lol: :lol: :lol: made it the furthest losing 6th rnd and a few of us made it 2 4th rnd. On Sunday i made it 2 6th rnd and i know dylan kevin and greg all got beat 5th rnd. Mark and Tyler both made it 2 either 4th or 5th not sure. Then on Sunday Dylan was rolling again and was down to 6 cars (7th rnd) and got beat and a big shout out 2 Ken Ellison for making a good showing on sunday getting beat 6th rnd. Ken knocked off Tommy Plott 5th rnd. Tyler got beat either 4th or 5th not sure and i got beat 4th rnd. All in all it was a good weekend and had a good time with the gang at the Rock.

Double Barrell wishing my bro Kevin "KB" Brannon good luck this weekend at Kentucky!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

Congrats to Ronnie, Everette and Jay for that SS showing but darn that Lizzard must be practicing on a practice tree while sitting in the Ivory Tower at Greer. Seems like since he went to talking on Sat every time he does get in that car, he wins. Great showing by all.

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

Congrads Hank you da man!!
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Joe I dont know about having a practice tree?? Just getting lucky, but dont look at my log book... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lizzard: wishing I could win some cabbage like Double Barrell and KB

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Hey yall didnt know??? Thats how Lizzard rolls! He lets you think your doin good and get all the way to the finals and then......... He slaps you right in the mouth with a 00 light and reality sets in while your driving back to the pits! :lol: :lol: :lol: And thats when you say... Dang Lizzard got me again!!! :o LOL
Congrats to the Dotson Duo at SS Monday!!! See yall SAT!!!
JCNorris

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

Next time you go to the Ivory Tower Jay, check under the bench for a gas and brake pedal set up. No way he can sit up there all day just talking. I bet if you watch him close he flinches every time the last bulb gets close. If you watch half the guys around the starting line helping and watching, they all flinch when the tree flashes......LOL.

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

I have seen that around the starting line Joe. I am a little guilty myself!!! :lol:
JCNorris

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

I have seen it for many years but I get a kick out of it everytime......LOL.