Trey Strange - Runner-up

TCR:
Houston Burch - Winner
Katie Pace - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

FATRABBIT

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 05/14/11

Post by FATRABBIT »

Congratulations to winner's and runner-up racer's,,,,but a Big Shout Out to the Blue Ovals in the pro division.Way to go Kip and Dale.........Fat RAbbit Inc.

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

Congrats to Kip and it is nice to see to door cars in one family in the finals. Congrats to both.

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups! Those Maddox's are just bad aint they 8-) And how bout those young guns in footbrake...they are making me think about retirement! :lol: Congrats also to "LIL Bradley Blackwell" and Trey in the juniors and last but not least "The Waterboy" Houston Burch! To stand between every pair of cars to do a burnout all day and still want to race at the end of the day amazes me! :o
Well had a good time and we will see ya next week! :D
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all the winners and runner-ups from last night. A big shout out 2 My bro Slick Kip and The Bossman for making it a all Maddox Family and representing 4 Maddox Race Cars.

Also wanna say congrats 2 the Announcer Chad "Lizzard" Dotson 4 picking up the win at Shadyside 2day and i do believe thats 2 in a row up there 4 him and also glad 2 see my buddy Travis "TAPW" getting back 2 his winning ways at Shadyside. Travis and Eddie Pauley was in the finals of Pro and just split the money.

Double Barrell pumped up about Bristol Spring Fling this weekend. Me, Greg, and Cj gonna roll out wednesday heading that way :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox