Dragrcr1

BigDave

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 04/09/11

Post by BigDave »

Time to put a Bounty out on the head of this Bagwell kid! :D

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Man o Man...The Hendersonville Hitman is on fire!!! I went down to shake his hand after the race and got a 3rd degree burn!!! 8-) 8-) I'm still thinking about the semi-finals amongst the 3 drivers in 4 cars, pouring out this R/T's....Had Joseph with a .000 against KB's -.001 and Jim going .002 against KB's -.003 !!! Glad i got to see that from the tower cause i couldnt have done anyhting with any of that!!! Congrats to Kevin on having both his entries down to 4 cars and what a race is all i can say!!!

Congrats to Jay for 2nd Win of the season!! Glad Carl is ok!!

Big A breaks the new ride into the Winner's Circle with 3 finals out of 4 races in Jr's!!

The Water Boy is gonna break into the Winner's Circle soon too, I can feel it...Congrats to Colt for the W in only his 2nd Race!!

Looks like our 2010 Champs are picking up where they left off at early in the 2011 Season

Lizzard: heard but not seen

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 the Hendersonville Hitman Joseph Bagwell for picking up the 3grand win and making it 3wins for him on the early 2011 season. BigDave i agree we gonna have 2 put a bounty out on him :lol: :lol: Also congrats 2 all the other winners and runner-ups from Saturday.

I thought the 3grander went over pretty well. I know we all hoped for more cars 2 show up but wasnt a bad crowd for the weather forecast that was predicted. Also thought that double entries went over good 4 greer. Hopefully mike will plan another 3grander or something special but just plan a lil sooner so more people will know about it and show up.

Double Barrell glad that Carl Rice was ok..Racecars can be replace.
Double Barrell Maddox

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Double Barrel---Glad yaw had a good turnout,,but sure would have been nice if he hadn't put that race on top of other tracks that don't run every single week.I aint the brightest cat in the world,,, but that sure was a crazy thing to do.I hate not supporting a big race here in my back yard.That race was, what a week in advance to let people know...maybe next time look at other tracks and pay attention to what's going on around in the area.I'm sure me,Stewy Racing,and plenty other cars would have been there from the Ware Shoals track,,and i think Union had a race as well.I aint griping but it would be nice if people would work with us.....Hope Carl Rice is OK and Joseph Bagwell is the man,,,,no doubt.....Jay you are too buddy...See yaw next week........Fat Rabbit Racing inc. http://www.thompsonsracing.webs.com/

racemom560

Post by racemom560 »

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes. Daddy is doing good!

Thanks again.

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

fatrabbit look forward 2 having yall come up and run with us on your week off at the shoals!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Just passing this along...heard Mike say this past Sat. that we will open early again this Sat., gates open at 10, time trials starting around 11 with elims. starting around 2.

I too will be glad to see The Fat Rabbit in attendance as well as many others in the early stages of the 2011 points season. Remember giving away $10,000 in points funds this year for Greer on top of the IHRA Summit Super Series money to give away as well. I would love to see someone from Greer cash in on all of the prize money for both series!!

Lizzard: heard but not seen

BigDave

Post by BigDave »

I know somebody else who just might show up this weekend! :D

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Looking like it might be wet early tomorrow morn. but should be cleared up by late morning around lunch time just in time for Greer Dragway to be open for racing!!! 8-) 8-) Bring your sunglasses!!