Adam Tapp - Runner-up

TCR:
Houston Burch - Winner
Big Mike Clementson - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

FATRABBIT

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 03/19/11

Post by FATRABBIT »

Congratulations to the winners and runner-ups,,,,but i have to give a shout out to Joseph Bagwell,,,2weeks in a row,,,man thats awsome ,,,Its hard enough to win one race a year at Greer in that Pro class, They are tough racers......Way to go from Fatrabbit Inc..................Hope to make it next week.......Fatrabbit

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all the winner and runner-ups and like fatrabbit said a big congrats 2 joseph 4 making it 2weeks in a row. I thought the track was working really good saturday and also thought the lizzard done a excellent job announcing.

Just wanted 2 say good luck 2 everyone that will be heading up 2 the rock this coming weekend 4 the 1st D-9 race of the year.
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Gotta come up with a nickname for Joseph regarding his back to back wins at Greer. Congrats again and to the rest of the Winner's and R-up's from this past Sat. Had another great day of racing and the competition was incredible!!! For those of you who left early, you missed a 4.33 pass at 163 mph laid down by Dylan "200 mph" Stott. Goes to show you cant leave early from Greer, never know what you might miss!!!!

Good luck to those going to the Rock and the rest of you better not miss any action at the Greer Dragway....looking forward to it myself

Lizzard: the snake killer