Kami Holder - Runner-up

TCR:
Lori Davis - Winner
Katie Pace - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

JCNorris

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 07/17/10

Post by JCNorris »

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups. :D Dennis Calvert puttin the Mopar in the winners circle ;) , Bill Cummins makin the footbrakers look bad :lol: , Parker Peanut Dotson carrying on the Dotson tradition 8-) , and last but not least "I can win in anything I drive!" Lori Davis. :lol: :lol:
Congrats too all.
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all the winners and runner-ups from Saturday nite at Greer!!! Wanna give a shout out 2 my bro 4 the runner-up in pro and a shout out 2 my lil buddy Parker "Peanut" Dotson 4 winning the jr dragster class!!!

Also wanna give a shout out 2 Hr 2111 Mark Milford 4 picking up the win in Hot Rod down at Carolina on Saturday and congrats 2 Joseph Bagwell 4 picking up the win in Hot Rod on Sunday. Also a few others that had a good outing was Jim Cairnes with a semi-finals in top sportsman and Emily Stott Volkman got runner-up both days in Super Stock!!!

Double Barrell getting pumped up 4 the Southern Sling Shots this coming weekend :D :D :D
Double Barrell Maddox

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

Congrats to Dennis and Kip both. Nice to see door cars doing well for a change. Also a nice job with Bill winning FB. Last time I spoke to Travis I told him to ask Parker for some tips......LOL. The kid got it going on. Great job by all.

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

I agree with Joe!!! Glad to see two door cars in the finals for a change... Congrats Dennis and Kip job well done!!! :D
"00 and loosing"

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Congrats to ALL that got paid last weekend... Thanks for the shout out there Suga Shane! :D

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I know this is a little late but who said a Maddox ever had good timing...lol....congrats to all winners and r/ups,especially to my cuz Slick Kip and my bud Dennis the Menace for both bowing up on the pro boys.....I want to congratulate Big Bill Cummings on thw W in the foot feeding class...Bill was quoted after the race as saying "All I need is a steering wheel & a gas and brake pedal"...Big ups to Parker on the W and my cuz Kami for her r/u...I think Parker is being mentored by Jay and we are seeing the results of it.....As for Carolina....H/R 2111 is off the chain!!!!

Sticks....wandering if Dale has enough time to put my motor in the front...lol!!
Sticks2...hoping Jonathon Robinson saw some of the upcoming door car races that have been scheduled @ different places(just trying to help)