Katie Pace - Runner-up

TCR:
Big Mike Clementson - Winner
Samantha Raper - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

S Maddox

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 06/19/10

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats 2 all winners and runner-ups. Wannna give a big congrats 2 my bro Cj 4 pickin up the win in pro!!!! Just gotta have a positive attitude bro :lol: :lol: :lol: Also congrats 2 Brystal Mosley 4 pickin up the win Jrs!!! Last but not least congrats 2 Jay 4 dominating last nite...I sat up in the stands and took notes and that was a awesome performance put on by anybody let alone a footbraker. Also congrats 2 Chris Green 4 pickin up the win at Shadyside friday nite and gettin runner-up at Greer!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Thanks Shane. I was fortunate to not get behind at the tree and I had a pretty good dial in coach. :D
I also would like send congrats to CJ for cleaning house last night and Jackie looked good after his crash last week. Thats the way to go ... get back on the horse. And congrats to Cheer Leader for her win and My BIG little nephew for his win in TCR. And last but not least Chris Green I TOLD YOU I was gonna be dead on and you looked surprised. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope to sweat with everyone next week! :cry:
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Jay i wasnt gonna say it but i noticed that ur dial-in was dead on the money the hole nite long...maybe i should let her dial my car :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Big ups to my bud CJ on picking up the W in pro & Uncle Jackie Robison on the r/up. I got to get somebody show my bro "G" that pedal on the left. Congrats to my girl Brystal "my daddy & brother aren't the only ones who can win"Mosley on her W in jrs and to Fred for the r/up. I want to give props to my man Jay"Birthday Suit"Norris for his win f/b and to Chris Green for bowing up also. Double Barrell the dial-in coach said that her dialing our cars in was the least of her worries. She said we need help on other stuff besides dial-ins.

Sticks...thinking I guess I will need to come over there this week & get TAPW straight

tapw

Post by tapw »

sticks i need somebody to get me straight. i think dallas has gave up on me. dallas told me saturday he could understand why parker only wins 1 or 2 rounds since he is new at the game. he said he couldn't understand why i couldn't get past second round. dallas said i needed to set up my game.so until i do he said he was changing his name from dotson to maddox. he likes hanging around winners so he can get his picture took. man, sometimes the truth hurts.

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

TAPW he said today he still loves ya!!!! :lol:
JCNorris

tapw

Post by tapw »

i'm glad to here that :D john coggins said he like the sound of norris or mosley. he told me he is making a killing off of these two families :lol: the camera flashes cha ching

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Tapw if Dallas likes gettin his picture took he dont need 2 change his last name 2 Maddox he should either go with Norris or Mosley!!!! I agree the Coggins is prob racing off just what hes making off the Norris and Mosley team!!!! Also Tapw dont feel bad bc Dallas told me saturday that the way my racing had been goin i might as well sale out and just start riding him around on the moped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

Congrats to all Ws & r/ups J.C. I still say you got money buried all over your ranch. :lol: :lol:
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba