Kenneth Stott - Runner-up

TCR:
Michael Clementson - Winner
Houston Burch - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

FATRABBIT

Re: G-MAX 05/29/10

Post by FATRABBIT »

Like to give a BIG SHOUT OT to Sammy Rowe..He's been absent from victory lane for a long time.The Roger's Outdoor,Daryl Hollin Racing Engines,Palmetto Automotive sponsored vega was looking good.A big congradulations to him and all the finalist.........www.fatrabbitracing.com

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

A big congratulation goes out to Sammy Rowe on winning. Glad to finally see a "real car" win for a change!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:
"00 and loosing"

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

I wanna send out a big congrats 2 all the winner and runner-ups from Saturday. Glad that Greer got 2 race and it didnt get rained out. All i can say is the way The Boss Man was drivin i may just need 2 let him drive more often and me just sit back and watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Double Barrell had a good time at the Beach with the crew and hope that taking a week off will let us all regroup and get back on our Game!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

I heard Brown used his car up to wipe the Boss. That should leave a mark.

KB457

Post by KB457 »

Congrats 2 sammy for pickin up the W!!! Also wanna give a props 2 my boy The lizzard for getting back 2 his winning ways!!! I was glad 2 see Ep was in attendance at the gmax dragway this week representing us boys at PAR with a strong showing and also heard The Boss man Dale Maddox was putting on a show in Sugar's Shanes dragster guess it shows that a good driver can turn on the W regardless of it being a dragster or a door car!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups. Glad to see the Norris name on the board even if it aint mine :lol:
JCNorris