Jay Norris - Winner
Kevin Pace Jr. - Runner-up

JR DRAGSTER:
Kenneth Stott - Winner
Adam Tapp - Runner-up

TCR:
Samantha Raper - Winner
Houston Burch - Runner-up

Special Congrats goes out to Parker Dotson on his good showing First Time Out in his new Maddox Jr. Dragster!!!!!
Dragrcr1

S Maddox

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 05/08/10

Post by S Maddox »

Wanna say congrats 2 all the winners and runner-ups 2nite. Start out by sayin congrats 2 Big D 4 finding his way back 2 the winners circle. Maybe Chad should push him off the boat more often if it will make him win :lol: :lol: :lol: Also congrats Jay on getting paid(seems like that is happening on a weekly basis) :lol: :lol: Also wanna say i was glad 2 see that Greer had a good turn out of cars after a off week last week. It was good 2 see some of the Greenwood boys making there way up 2 Greer.

Def last but not least wanna say congrats 2 my lil bud Parker "Peanut" Dotson on making it down 2 3cars the 1st week out!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

BigDave

Post by BigDave »

Maybe Chad should push him off the boat more often if it will make him win :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shane, This sounds like a story that needs to be shared! :D

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well all I will say is that if falling out of the boat works then I will make sure I'm the one that falls out first chance I get. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Was glad to see my dad get the W since Shane and Paul denied him the other finals he was in this year so far. Congrats to the other Finalist in the other Classes.

Gotta give a shout-out to Peanut on his Jr. debut. I think with Parker and Dallas teamed up they have the possibility to overthrow John Force Racing in the near future!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) And once we get the paperwork squared away there will be a new addition to the Dotson Family, and another red head at that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well maybe it can be Norrtson or Dotrris!!!

Lizzard: glad I got to get my picture made Sat. nite since I can't seem to find my way back there... :roll: :roll:

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Sounds good to us Lizzard. When he moves in up there in Dotsonville we will send him a lifejacket in case he wants to go fishin with yall! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JCNorris

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

Congrats to all finalists. Jay still need to borrow some $$$ you wouldn't miss it. :lol:
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

All i can say is i agree with Bubba--Jay share some of that money u are taking from us every weekend. And as far as Dallas goes i hope he can survive being a Dotson...def need 2 send him with a life jacket :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean if the Lizzard will push his own dad off the boat think of what he will do 2 someone that is just adopted by the family :lol: :lol: :lol:

Double Barrell hoping the rain holds out 4 Saturday and that Greer has another good turn out!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

That's how we teach people how to swim here in Polk County.....off you go, swim or drown.....just joking!!!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Lizzard, I just gotta know... did you help him back in the boat or did ya make himswim to the bank? :lol:
JCNorris

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Nah I helped him back in after I saw that he was gonna pass the test.... :lol: :lol: You will be glad to know that we went again yesterday and had no problem with things falling OUT of the boat but we had trouble getting fish IN the boat!! :x :x I asked him if he was wanting to try his racing luck by falling in again but he said he would just try his luck without it, so lets see how it goes!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lizzard: was undecided if I should fall in??? :? :? :?