Katie Wilhelm - Runner-up

TCR:
Michael Clementson - Winner
Houston Burch - Runner-up
Dragrcr1

Sticks

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 04/17/10

Post by Sticks »

I want to first start of by saying WHAT A SHOW!!!! I saw my first 3 sec. lap @ G-Max. I thought that we had a good turn out of spectators and "Bald Eagle" & Suga kept them entertained. I want to congratulate all the winners & r/ups from last week. I wanna give big ups to P. Mosley for bowing up and also to my bud "Fast" Eddie Stephens for making it to the finals in the Pro class. He was knocking them out right and left. The Jrs. ......gotta give props to my little cuz Kami Holder for turning on the W and to the Wilhelm team for there solid r/up finish. I hope I'm thinking about the right people.....they are the family from Georgia who brings two pro cars & a jr. They have been racing with us a good bit off & on so it is good to see them do well. In F/B.......Jay...I believe the newspaper just keeps your name in the slot for results when they call them in Sat. evening...good job homie!!!.....also wanna give props to Slammin Sammy Neese for battling his way to the finals. I wanna say good luck to everyone this weekend....that also means you to Double Barrell(going to be doing it 1000' style).....lets all be safe!!!

Sticks....thinking he is glad to finally meet D. Fisher
Sticks2....wandering where A-Wood is hiding :?: :?:

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

Good to meet you too Stick Man.I am going to try and run with you guys sat If it don't rain.
So go easy on me. Remember I am fat & slow! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

DFisher

Post by DFisher »

DFisher wrote:Good to meet you too Stick Man.I am going to try and run with you guys sat If it don't rain.
So go easy on me. Remember I am fat & slow! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh yea AWood got his car back together it is running great.Constant 6.40s.
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba