Becky Guffey - Runner-up

TCR:
Samantha Raper - Winner
Mike Clementson
Dragrcr1

DFisher

Re: GREER DRAGWAY 04/03/10

Post by DFisher »

J.C. Need to borrow undisclosed sum or will settle for stake dinner.
Mopar or Nocar
Bubba

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I want to congratulate all winners & r/ups from Sat. nite. I'm glad both Bill & Mike both are ok and the cars will hopefully be back going before you know it. I think even the old man in that green vega can still get it done....HA!HA! I want to give big ups to RAT POISON in his new ride turning on the big W!!

Sticks... H/R 2111 is a BAD dude!

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Wanna start out by sayin congrats 2 all the winner and runner-ups from Greer and Shadyside over the weekend. Also wanna say congrats 2 the Lizzard 4 bowing up at Union Sat nite and picking up the Win. Also like Sticks said earlier glad 2 see that Mike White and Big Bad Bill Cummings was both ok from there accident Sat nite.

Im glad 2 see that Mike Greer is getting alot of support. Seems like we are having more and more racers show up every Saturday and i heard that it was a packed house last Thursday nite 4 T-N-T. All that i can say is i hope that Mike does something with the parking b4 April 17th bc if u have as many bracket racers that week as we did this past week and add quick 8 cars there is gonna be nowhere 2 park. As Sticks stated in another post it would be nice 2 get some win lights mounted on top end where the drivers know if they win or not.

Double Barrell thinkin that Lizzard u can pay me my percentage whenever u would like!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Pay.....%.......sounds like maybe I need to get in on this........sure there is some shipping or additional charge like these companies throw at you now days.

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Congrats to all the Winner's and R-up's at Greer and Shadyside....Gotta give props to Chris Green for a big weekend counting Shadyside and Greer.

Sticks....last I heard about HR2111 for a post race comment was that he owed it all to JJ Brock's Drivng School. JJ taught him everything he knows about racing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: This should get a comment... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Double Barrell, I told you I asked my wife about that percentage and she was nice enough to get the number up to a 2 digit percent.....the 1st number and the 2nd number are the same though, a couple of nice "round" numbers!!! :shock: :shock:

Lizzard: Congrats to ooBob

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Thanks for the props guys and congrats to everyone that got paid last weekend.
Lizzard just so you know, every race i've ever won was pure luck so how does JJ get any credit for that, if you don't believe me just ask womp womp i hear he's coming to Greer Saturday. :?

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I know how you feel there ooBob, if it wasn't for luck I wouldn't win anything!! So the World Famous Whomp Whomp is coming to Greer?? Must have heard that its easy pickings over here then!!! :lol: :lol: Glad he is making the trip along with all the other Georgia guys and gals thats been coming.

Lizzard: slow and steady