Need It Gone

Anything else for sale.
The Goat

Re: Need It Gone

Post by The Goat »

Cold Blue mountains??? Yep I have had a few of them before!!! Speak for yourself kev 1 I play with my toy through the winter toooooooo!!!!

The Goat- Wants to run Hot Rod but not sure if I can run 7.00 in the heat!!!

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

He hits the nail on the head again lol

On the dragsters and door cars... yeah door cars can win but if you look @ the top few guys in points that shows you rails win more.

If it was up to me I would make a class just for dragsters and let the winner of that fall into pro. I wouldn't give them a bonus purse either there not special for running fast or having a dragster.

I'm probably stepping on some feet but its the truth.

Merry Christmas to all :D
"00 and loosing"

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

I think the dragsters had an advantage of sorts due to the track being slick frequently. They just work better due to design on slick tracks. But with that said the new surface should reduce that advantage. Then the dragster has a visual advantage if they are fast. Door guy is getting chased, trying to find the dragster in the dark, going fast, sliding around, not easy to do, especially if you are wearing all your safety gear. With a full faced helmet and a neck collar I can't turn my head to see anything. Again the dragster has an advantage cause they are looking forward coming from behind. But the biggest thing I think ,is alot of the dragster guys are good racers with alot of seat time and they totally out number the door cars in 5.0. Every year more fast door guys have gone to dragsters. Name the fast door cars that have come to Greer and run 5.s in the past 5 yrs then name the door guys who have gone to dragsters.

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well here's my take on this...I'm gonna agree with a buddy of mine that said he didn't like running a dragster cause its aggravating to get around in pits at some tracks, need help from somebody loading and unloading one with the trailer he had, there is overhead with them cause you will need other stuff to have one, but when you pull into the staging lanes with them..They are the weapon of choice!!

But with that being said...I dont think having a Dragster makes you a better racer at Greer, they win at other tracks as well, All the other local tracks and majority of your Big Money Races!! But is it because they are driving a dragster?? NO These people are good drivers!! Travis has won points at Greer back when he had his Nova, and I think he could still win points if he had it today!! David Hall has shown how to win in a dragster but he also won his share in the Vega!! And others could be mentioned. So this proposes another question, Are you saying the Door Car Drivers would win more if they had Dragsters?? Again thats for you to decide...What about The Goat?? He's won in both!! HRII parked his dragster this year and won points at Carolina in his Vega and he's won races in both!! I'm starting to see a pattern here!!

Speaking of The Goat...I was going through my checklist of people and I was wondering..Are you in my group???

Lizzard: slow and steady

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

dragsters or doors!! Well I like em both I dont think there is an advantage for one or the other cause it depends what the dipstick behind the wheel does that really matters!!

The Goat- Well lizzard I think you are actually in my GROUP!!

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

Hotrod be feeling a little sorry for those who have nothing to play with, maybe Santa will bring you guy's something this Christmas. It's not too much trouble to find something around these woods, rode to little yesterday and picked up a new toy, hoping to play with it soon. BTW lizzard and the goat can have those blue mountains, I prefer the tanned ones myself. :lol:
Dragsters are over rated, I like sloooow rides. :mrgreen:

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well thats fine Goat, just as long as I know who's GROUP I'm in and who all is in that GROUP so that NO TROUBLE gets started!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hot Rod good to see you chime in...knowing Hot Rod always has some insightful information to give!! And speaking of insightful...I like Tan ones myself if I think were talking about the same thing!! ;) ;) 8-) 8-)

Lizzard: slow and steady

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

Well just as long as you know that it is my GROUP you are in and that is a very hard GROUP to get in so just be thankful you are in my GROUP!!! B/c being in the Right GROUP depends on your racing success!! :lol:

The Goat- slow and steady..... ;) oh yeah I have heard that before infact it was pretty late one night!!! I can go now or I can go later!!!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

:D OK I have to chime in on this one. I have never driven a rail but I sure want 2 so if anyone has one sittin around collecting dust and you want to rent a driver I am in!!! Well.... as long as my big butt will fit in! :lol: :lol: :lol:
As far as advantages I dont know about all that I just know I am scared to look at them so I dial what I think I will run and HANG ON cause you know they are fixin to come by and rock your world. Well that is if you are in a slow car like me. :) But I agree with Goat the car dont change what the driver does.

JCNorris .... thinkin I really do wanna drive one of those... :cry:
JCNorris

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

i dont think there is an advantage driving a dragster over a door car, over this past year i've done better in the nova :D than i have my dragster. To me its easier to tell where your at in a door car verus a dragster with the long nose in front of you :D :D :D

-joseph
Hendersonville Hitman