Need It Gone

Anything else for sale.
cowpensmafia

Need It Gone

Post by cowpensmafia »

850 cfm Rupert Alky Carb w/ bowl ext. Ran on Dead-on Darryl's 427 bbc $500 takes it

LIZZARD

Re: Need It Gone

Post by LIZZARD »

Must be illegal if it was on Dead-on Darrell's car!!! :lol:

Not trying to tell you how to sell the carb. but you've advertised that it was on his 427 cubic inch motor...there is nobody on here that has a motor that small.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: I mean with the likes of Double Barrell, KB, Revis, Sticks, tapw, Tapp903, PMosley, DCalvert, and others...they are WAY OVER 427 cubic inches so you may want to remove the 427 part!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Once again not trying to tell you what to do!!!

Kev1

Post by Kev1 »

You guys just crack me up, so stuff has to be soooo big before you can try to sell it on here? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :idea: You don't have to have big motors to win in bracket racing. I think I have already proven that. :D You guys really are funny. I'm off to see the wizard.The wonderful wizard of OZ and who ever else might be there. Later

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

It must not take much 2 crack u up then Kev :lol: :lol: :lol: Nobody ever said u had 2 have a big motor 2 win or as far as that goes even a delay box...Look at Jay "Birthday Suit" Norris :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Well thanks Double Barrell, but I have asked for a delay box for Christmas but I was told NO. She said I probably couldnt figure out how to use one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JCNorris

Kev1

Post by Kev1 »

S Maddox wrote:It must not take much 2 crack u up then Kev :lol: :lol: :lol: Nobody ever said u had 2 have a big motor 2 win or as far as that goes even a delay box...Look at Jay "Birthday Suit" Norris :lol: :lol: :lol:
When your as old as i am, plus INSANE, it doesnt take much to make you laugh or do other .... i forgot what i was gonna say. Bye the way Jay you did well, congrats. :twisted:

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Yeah the cubic inch talk is just that...talk!! Just trying to give something for people to talk about and liven this place up a little. I'm constantly telling my dad he needs to slow his ride down but do you think he's ever gonna do that?? It pays the same purse to win running 7.90's as it does 4.40's (unless there is a 5 sec. class and you WIN both) and don't have near the expense of running 7.90's. But on a side note, I will have to admit (correct me if I'm wrong) I think the last several years a Fast Dragster has won the Pro Points at Greer and I'm thinking at least 4 out of the top 5 in Pro Points this past year will be Dragsters. The last Door Cars that have won points is Mark and Dennis that I remember, so does that mean you have to have a Dragster to win Points or are these Drivers who drive Dragsters good enough drivers that they would win points if they drove Door Cars?? Thats for you to decide... :| :| :| :| :|

Didn't mean to intrude on The Cowpens Mafia's thread and hope you sell your carb, as good as Darrell's car runs it should make a good piece for somebody...850 cfm would drown my little ole garden tiller of a motor!!! :lol: :lol:

Lizzard: slow and steady

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Lizzard u must b a hammer bc u just nailed that dead on the head. The way ive got it fig ive been slow and fast in a door car and now im in a dragster and i still cant win so im guessin theres just no hope for me.

Double Barrell just wantin everybody 2 remember that this web site is for us all 2 chat while not at the races and that its all just fun and games.
Double Barrell Maddox

Kev1

games and fun it is

Post by Kev1 »

Yea it gets boring when we don't get to play with our toys. I really am insane though,that's what people tell me sometimes. One last thing before i go. The Wizard of OZ told me i had a lot of "blue mountains in my future" , anybody know what that could be (Johnathan R you be quite)? Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year. 6X90

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Cold Coors Lights??? thats what they advertise on TV anyway