Need It Gone

Anything else for sale.
JonathanRobinson

Re: Need It Gone

Post by JonathanRobinson »

I agree with Joe why are they all going to dragsters? 99% of the ones saying dragsters don't have an advantage drive dragsters lol

the last few years the dragsters have got better with the 4link suspension. why is everyone wanting a 4 link? there better duh

think about it the last time a door car won the pro points there wasn't 100 4 link dragsters was there NOPE. PLUS they had the 5 second cars split up didn't they YEP

Advantages of dragsters motor sits on rear wheels if u don't have a bunch of motor that's better. all the weight is in the center of the chassis. they give the door car the first chance to red light 99% of the time. they always getting the bye run

Someone give me some of the advantages of door cars? You sit in the oven in the summer? if you get caught in the rain you have a roof lol thats about the only ones I know of but them don't help win rounds.

I think I may but my 350 back in and say come catch me big boy lmao
"00 and loosing"

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

OOOH. Good point Lizzard I didnt think about that cold weather stuff. :o I would probably get a bug in my teeth or something... :lol: :lol: :lol:
JCNorris

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well im still gonna agree with the Goat on this hole situation it dont matter what ur in if u have a good car that will put out numbers u can win rather it be in a dragster or door car. Yea i switched 2 a dragster and i love it but i havent done any better. I feel like as good as my door car used 2 b that it was as good as a dragster would ever be. They both have there advantages/disadvantages.

Now that the track is being done i look for more door cars 2 pick up the pace and start turning some w's on bc they should b able 2 put out #'s as good as the dragsters.

And as far as all that goes i dont think u can really argue the fact that door cars cant win bc i can remember when a bunch of us Greer racers used 2 run The Carolina Coalition(Big Money Racing) and while all the ones in dragsters was already out watchin Slick Kip was still making rounds.

Double Barrell just giving u my 2cents worth and cant never tell i may b driving a door car some this year and let Slick Kip and the Boss Man take turns in my dragster.
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well we've went from trying to sell a carb. to all this talk about dragsters vs. door cars on this thread, and apparently I've already made some people mad about all the talk anyway and so here goes some more....If everybody thinks driving a dragster is an advantage then I say go buy you one. And if you go buy you one don't think you're automatically gonna start winning just because you drive one. I'm glad Mike is redoing the track and hopefully the racing surface turns out as good as any track there is but I'm gonna go ahead and say the same drivers that were successful on the old racing surface will also be just as successful on the new racing surface. But those drivers dont win every race and the sun don't shine on the same dog all the time so when it comes time for the sun to shine on you just take advantage of it and do the best you can whatever you may drive. Drag Racing is a numbers game and if your setup is not able to beat your opponent's numbers on a consistent basis then try something different. The most consistent car doesn't always win the race because sometimes it takes the driver having to do his part and some luck!!

Lizzard: hot dang I'm ready for the racing to start back up!!!

PMosley

Post by PMosley »

I agree one hundred percent there Liz.......... ;)

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

Nobody said dragsters couldn't be beat. they are just harder to beat than a door car.

Chad is right you cant just jump into a dragster and win it takes some getting use to. The dragster as to be good also.

I think if you get some more seat time Shane you will have your new ride figured out and to be a new ride you was doing well.
"00 and loosing"

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

Well no drag machine is going to make anyone a better driver. And no drag machine will make anyone a better ET predictor. But with equal skills ,I still think the dragster has the advantage. Everyone that switched didn't spend their money to get one because they were a disadvantage or a terrible experience to drive that just made them totally miserable. I'm a door car guy and I'll never own one because I don't like them. And the coalition championships were won by who in a door car? Hummmmmnnnnn.

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Well Joe if u wanna go back 2 that Slick Kip finished 2nd the year he done good. But the 1st year the Coalition was started it was won by a door car and i think it was Mike Fulk. Im not sayin a dragster isnt the way 2 go for bracket racing bc i do believe that it is. But what i am sayin is that ill take my dad or brother, Fatrabbit, Mark Davis, and there are others just dont wanna mention all of them and put them up against anybody rather it b dragster or door car.
Double Barrell Maddox

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

Well I have been thinking about this purty hard and I think a motorscooter is the way to go!!! Think about it just one back tire to buy instead of two, seatbelts dont run out of date, light enough ...so alot of cubes not needed, there are no blind spots and the front wheel is at your feet!! Thats it... ya'll can get doors or a piece of pipe but I want a bike!! The only thing I need is some leathers with tassels of course

The goat- Man I wont even need a trailor just a pick up truck

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

Makes for interesting chat on a cold dreary day. Beats watching reruns on TV.