Need It Gone

Anything else for sale.
GR4X85

Re: Need It Gone

Post by GR4X85 »

If I ever get a chance to drive my dragster I will let you all know what I think.....but until then I say the roadster is my choice! ;)

hotrod2111

Post by hotrod2111 »

The goat called and said he's lookin for pink leathers with tassels, already has the matching bike. WTF

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Hey Goat I think your on to something... Im goin Monday to pick out one of those scooters :lol: Now if Mike will just give our motorscooter class a shot! :D Just think one more advantage is we wont take up a lot of space in the lanes :lol: :lol: :lol:
JCNorris

Sticks

Post by Sticks »

I'm going to add to the list of BAD door car pro drivers....Ricky Jones was and still is a bad dude(I think in a 3 or 4 year period he finished no worse than 3rd in the B&M series points). Hank McGee is like a 3 time track champ @ Piedmont Dragway(in my opinion that is a tough bunch to race with). Joey Gary is still a bad hombre in a DOOR CAR..a car he has had for very very long time. He has won on the big money level and also the local level. They have a dragster and to my knowledge he has never run it. This might be a little partial but I feel my dad can jump in a door car right now and be competitive(win)and he will tell you that he prefers a dragster,too.My dad will drive anything,so Goat dont tell my dad about your SCOOTER idea.Like Joe said he has door car preference and I am dragster man,but like the people before has said if you turn loose on time and got a good handle on your ride you can win with or without doors.

Sticks..dont pay me no attention..just babbling
Sticks2..my .02 cents

Dcalvert

Post by Dcalvert »

Last week I had half a dragster this week, I've got a whole dragster. I can't make up my mind. I think all of us long cars at one point in time, or short cars in my case(215 sticks!), have been beaten by door cars. I get beat by them weekly. Does the dragster have an advantage, I would say yeah, that's why I drive a dragster. If I thought that the door car had an advantage then Buckaroo would be strutting her stuff. But who knows, we all waste money on this stuff, so who really has the advantage?

DC....Chris, what was it that you were selling?
05 and 3 above...

cowpensmafia

Post by cowpensmafia »

Dcalvert after 5 pgs i forgot :lol: this has to be a record for the longest for sale post w/o having a sale :D