Need It Gone

Anything else for sale.
KB457

Re: Need It Gone

Post by KB457 »

Boys let me tell you its all about the driver i dont give a crap long car door car slow car fast car it dont matter if u got the talent 2 get it done it doesnt matter!! Just a few 2 name off Mark Davis hes a former track champ, Tommy T can get it done any time any day, Travis has won championships in both dragster and door car and ole Glen pruett use 2 wear everbody out running 6.80's and dont forget about Dennis the mennis hes always tough!! Several tough door car drivers at greer!! People can say what they want but there is no tougher place 2 race at than Greer Dragway we have several talented drivers that have won everything from big buck bracket races 2 world Championships!! And 2 me might make some people mad but there is no tougher racing than Greer Dragways 4 and 5 second class there is no favorite anybody in that class can win anytime anywhere and if you dont think that who wins that class deserves a lil extra payout then just bring ur lil butt down there and give a try!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Pro guys like i said the best in the business but still that 4 and 5 sec boys are stacked!!!!!!!!!

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

I still want to drive a rail! ;)
JCNorris

JonathanRobinson

Post by JonathanRobinson »

Well I got this 4 sell post fired up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it's like this these are all opinions and there like *** holes everybody got one but some of them stink :lol:

Maybe Joe McCoy is right I may just need to keep the front wheels on the ground. I think I will try that in 2010 and see if that works.
"00 and loosing"

Joe McCoy

Post by Joe McCoy »

KB457, While I agree all the guys you named were and are great drivers and track champions none are in 5 second cars. At Greer with a 5 second class that matters. There are no recent track champions in a 5 second door car are there? That could be because they have to battle through a gang of dragsters to get to the other door cars. If there was no advantage to a dragster, why is everyone going to them? Shane had a good car, the Dotsons had good cars, the Halls had good cars and the list could go on. They all switched. Go to any big money bracket race and what do you see? Door cars? Everyone I know in a faster door car, likes to beat dragsters. It gives me alot more satisfaction than beating a door car because they do have an advantage. And Jonathan you know you won more races with the tires on the ground. Everyone loves a big wheelie but there are very few people and cars that can do them and consistantly win. You get more pictures taken and more press but not more wins. These are all facts backed up by what has happened.

racemom560

Post by racemom560 »

You can never count out anyone at Greer.Wheather it be a f/b car,Pro car or a 4 or 5 sec dragester. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FATRABBIT

Post by FATRABBIT »

Sounds like Mike needs to put us a door car vs dragster race together.I got my entry fee ready.....I'll get in on that....My teammates will be people like Dale Maddox,Jimmy and Junior Raper,Dennis The Menace,The Goat,Joseph "the kid" Bagwell,Chad "gotta box also "Dotson,Jay "I dont need a box" Norris ,Big Bill Cummins,Daddy Kip Maddox,Alicia Alexander and Wild Willy would be on our team....Many more,,,but thats just a few off top of my head.Souds like a winner to me................................Fatrabbit been whipped by all the dragsters and door cars,,,but who cares.........Lets get it on!!!!!!!! All expressions and comments by Fatrabbit racing does not hold www.scdragracing.com are www.greerdragway.com liable are responsible for any coments.........................................................Have a great weekend.............................................................................

bagwellracing

Post by bagwellracing »

I agree with fatrabbit :D :D :D
Hendersonville Hitman

JCNorris

Post by JCNorris »

Hey count me in! I can screw up against anything. I got treed by a moped comin home from work today. :oops:
JCNorris

racemom560

Post by racemom560 »

Sounds good to me! Count us in...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Jay ask my dad, surely if he would let Billy make a run in it, he would let you!!! :lol: :lol: And if anybody else would like too just ask, but if I was you i would want to make it when the weather is cold cause when you get out to about 100 foot and that thing starts rattling the tires and your teeth and head is shaking it will make you grateful to have a Door Car in that Cold Weather!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lizzard: slow and steady...anybody want to drive my car???