Cleaning out the Garage

Chevy goods
FATRABBIT

Re: Cleaning out the Garage

Post by FATRABBIT »

I been busy making personal appearances now that i'm a local celeb,,,After that commercial i made for POA,,,,I have been busy...I hope i have time to race next year.....If any one would like they can send me a Christmas card with money in it,i dont mind..........Here's my commercial.....Check it out...Its usually aired on channel 4.........Take care and Merry Christmas......http://www.getmovinwithpoa.com/media.php

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

I think my helmet is a champ!! I think but it is def the best helmet I have ever owned!!

The Goat - Fatrabbit can sure move

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

I want the dang Fat Rabbit's autograph!!! And I also want the name of that doctor, cause I want to be able to move like that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lizzard: knowing The Goat would have a helmet named The Champ.. :mrgreen:

The Goat

Post by The Goat »

Well I was told when I received that helmet that it was purchased b/c of my driving ability!! But I was not going to build myself up but since you brought it up its all good!! :roll:

The Goat- ooooooooouuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttt

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Helmet and Nitrous Kit is SOLD and Convertor will be at the Banquet...Still have the Short Block and Headers with Mufflers.

Lizzard: Yard Sale Central

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Lizzard glad 2 see ur having some luck salin some stuff. I still have the Trans Specialties converter if anyone is interested and also have the slick mounts if anybody is interested in that. Need 2 sale this stuff so i can afford 2 pay my bills!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Double Barrell Maddox

tapw

Post by tapw »

set of big block borla headers upswept good cond $ 200.00

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Price Reduced on Short Block....$2200 and it can be yours and I will give you the headers and mufflers for free if you want them?? I've got a couple of people from out of town that has talked me down on price so I want to make the same offer to any local racer if they want it...if not I guess I will let it go to them. Money talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not to mention that my wife says I havent finished cleaning out the garage to her standards over the winter... :roll: :roll: :? :? :?

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

Sounds like a good deal on that motor...surprised 2 see nobody has snatched it up yet. Maybe when u find someone 2 buy that motor they will want a golf cart 2 and we will just sale as a package deal!!!!
Double Barrell Maddox