Houston Pearson
Callie Burnett
Callie Burnett
Dawson Putman
Dawson Putman

S Maddox

Re: Greer Dragway 10/4/14

Post by S Maddox »

The race report from the iron man rave brought to you by double barrell...in pro I had plenty of time to watch and do reporting as I was watching after going red 2nd rnd. In the late rnds you would find slick kip, fat"I'm gonna bump down" rabbit, Thomas whomp whomp Bell, kb driving for Richard Dukes, CJ redman Tapp, Jeff Taylor in the slow and steady pick em up truck, and the always tough Chris Crawford. Kb goes trip zip to slick kip 003 red, redman beats red lighting whomp whomp in buy back finals, fatrabbit was to worried bout bumping down and didn't put crossover in box against Jeff taylor, and I think Chris had bye or if he beat somebody I'm not sure who it was. In semis redman knocks tree down but can't run dial and Jeff taylor knocks him out and other pair had a tree issue on 1st run so had to rerun and kb and Chris goes red but kb does it 1st. In finals it found Jeff in the slow and steady ride against Chris in the dragster. Didn't actually here the #s but I know Jeff come out on top winning him the iron man. In footbrake just a few high lights to start with 1st rnd it saw 2 of the best doing battle as Jay and lizzard had to run and found Jay coming out on top. Also 1st rnd saw 2 veterans do battle with Jim woods and Big Ralph Deloach lock up and Big Ralph come out on top. The other high light of 1st rnd would have to be my bro lizzard getting 4 shots at winning 1st rnd and finally on the 4th hit got his 1st white time slip of the day :lol: sorry bro...3rd rnd things went bad as my bro Casey Sims had a little mishap but was ok and that's the main thing and the vega come out with minimal damage which was a good thing. Another 1st was seeing Travis "ishmel" Imhof take out Jay. I'm sure Jay will hear bout that this week at work. Not sure who all was in late but I know after struggling early the lizzard got rolling and I think found hisself in buy back finals where he gave up stripe to Jim woods. The finals found Charles gilstrap winning the iron man race over the bad nova of Houston Pearson. In juniors don't really have many highlights but the finals found Callie Burnett winning her 2nd iron man of her career over red lighting Dawson Putnam. Also congrats to Harrison Crawford on winning dash and $100 for the best raction time during eliminations that was put up by kb. That's the race report brought to you by double barrell.

Double barrell hope to see everyone in 2 weeks at the turkey trot race
Double Barrell Maddox