Dalton Raines
Michael Crawford
Michael Crawford
Darrell Childress
Darrell Childress

S Maddox

Re: Greer Dragway 7/5/14

Post by S Maddox »

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups. I believe that's 2 finals in a row for Mark Davis!!

A big shout out to my bro Chad "lizzard" Dotson on picking up the win at Greer and then going up the mountain to Bristol on Sunday and picking up the win and the Wally!!! I believe that's like 4 in a row for him counting his double up at Carolina!! And I can honestly say he has drove pretty good but has had at least one lucky rnd that I'm aware of and I do mean lucky :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Double Barrell Maddox

LIZZARD

Post by LIZZARD »

Well I'm glad to know that I have the "full" support of my buds!! But in all seriousness we know it takes some luck and for whatever reason I don't have a horse shoe. I have like the entire leg, all 4 feet or something?? LOL...just glad it's come my way and know that it won't stay around as long as I would like for it too!!

S Maddox

Post by S Maddox »

I wanna give a shout out to a few from this past weekend. Kevin "rabbit" Brannon picked up the win in the bracket race at Mooresville on Saturday night and I will add made it look easy!! 8-) 8-) . Also congrats to the Lizzard on getting another win over the weekend picking up the Win down at Carolina on Sunday!!!

Lastly congrats to Jay on a good outing at the WFC and all the other guys and gals that was up there from Greer!! Sounded like a lot of y'all made several rounds!!!

Double Barrell looking forward to getting back to Greer this Saturday!!!
Double Barrell Maddox